PAINT THIS: Terrazzo Wall
Create a simple yet stunning Terrazzo Wall in your home or office using Miller Paint and just a few supplies.
Here is what you will need:
- 1 Color Sampler Fire Dance | 0799
- 1 Color Sampler Kingdom’s Keys | 0160
- 1 Color Sampler Ice Flow | 0448
- 1 Color Sampler Pale Green Tea | 0425
- Terrazzo Stencils – download here.
- Paint brush 1 or (1.5” recommended)
- X-acto knife or box cutter
- Drop cloth
- Step ladder
- Painter’s tape
Begin by laying down the drop cloth and protecting your room’s trim with painter’s tape. Print the Terrazzo stencils out and trace onto cardboard. Cut the shapes out using an X-acto knife or box cutter. From there, trace around the stencils with a pencil, making an organic pattern on your wall.
Alternating between paint colors, fill in the shapes with the paint brush. Be sure to cover the pencil lines. Let dry and apply a second coat where needed.
Fire Dance | 0799
Kingdom’s Keys | 0160
Ice Flow | 0448
Pale Green Tea | 0425